We deliver all waste in a timely manner to a local power plant, where green energy is produced and waste bi-product is repurposed into a Biofertiliser allowing the organic matter and nutrients to be introduced back into the land to improve the quality of soil, benefit new crops, reduce CO2 and further improve your carbon footprint.
- Nationwide waste collection
- Cost effective solution for your food waste collection
- Promote the best environmental and sustainability standards for your business.
- Build your relationship and story with suppliers and consumers through our complete closed loop waste process to improve your recycling credentials.
- Completely avoid any of your waste produce going to landfill.
- Reduce CO2 – disposing of your food and fruit waste with VeriGreen and through the AD route aids CO2 reduction.
- Reduce the risk of contamination, decay, flies and insects through our sealed container collection via our own fleet of vehicles.
We provide you with a full enhanced environmentally friendly solution for your surplus waste.
Our entire process is clean, connected; minimising road miles and maximising environmental and eco benefits locally.
At VeriGreen, we work with our partners in FGS Agri and FGS Organics to provide you with the complete cycle.
By forming a long-term relationship with us we will be able to further aid your environment and sustainability efforts by reporting back to you exactly the whole benefit your waste has been to the environment in terms of green energy created and CO2 reductions.